- Effective Home Remedies For Pink EyePosted 3 years ago
- Effective Home Remedies For Plantar WartsPosted 3 years ago
- Common Symptoms Of Ovarian Cysts RupturePosted 3 years ago
- Effective Herbal Remedies For GoutPosted 3 years ago
- 8 Homemade Recipes With Coconut Oil For A Radiant SkinPosted 3 years ago
- Quick Exercises To Tighten Your ButtPosted 3 years ago
- Effective Home Remedies For UTIPosted 3 years ago
Rock Salt as a Natural Cure
The origin of rock salt comes from the sea bed that evaporated million years ago. It left behind crystallized deposits of this pure, therapeutic salt form which contains all the elements found in our human body. Rock salt is possibly the purest form of salt, which is free from environmental pollutants, chemical components and does not require a refining process. It contains pure minerals such as Calcium, Iron, Zinc, Potassium, Magnesium, Copper and all the other 84 minerals. Its benefits are best experienced when used in its natural state.
Rock salt is used externally and internally and is easily absorbed as its composition of minerals is similar to what we contain in our bodies. Some of the benefits of using rock salt are:-
• Skin benefits – it helps in exfoliating dead skin cells, cleansing skin pores and protecting the natural skim layer to produce healthy and energized skin type. It also helps in strengthening skin tissue to rejuvenate the skin to make it look younger and firm.
• Antioxidant – it helps in getting rid of toxic minerals and refined salt deposits by stimulating blood circulation and mineral balance.
• As a Health Monitor – use of rock salt helps in stabilizing blood pressure by maintaining a balance of high and low blood pressures. It also helps in controlling weight by equalizing minerals which inhibit cravings and eliminate fat dead cells.
• As a Cure – Rock salt is used as a home remedy to cure many disorders and ailments. It used to treat many kinds of skin disorders and other ailments such as rheumatic pains and herpes. It can also be consumed along with lemon juice to eliminate stomach worms and control vomiting. The common cold and cough and other nasal and chest ailments can be treated with recipes that involve rock salt as the main ingredient. It is even used to reduce pain, inflammation and irritation from insect bites.
For proper functioning of the body at any point of time, in addition to water the body also requires almost half a kilogram of salt. It is essential for nourishment of minerals, water absorption, enhancing communication between cells and overall functioning of the body.
Apart from being used externally for the skin and internally for the body, rock salt is now also used to enhance the environment of indoor spaces. It helps in maintaining a balance of the electro-magnetic radiation and helps in nurturing and revitalising the mind.
Therefore, rock salt is considered as a complete body-mind package; it contributes to the body internally, to the skin externally and to health of the mind.