This shampoo combines the deep cleansing power of activated charcoal with the moisturizing and nourishing properties of natural oils and pure botanical extracts to help restore your hair to its healthy state. It detoxifies the scalp and clears the hair follicles. The hair-conditioning substances in the shampoo permeate the hair shafts and help to smooth the frizzy hair and strengthen the brittle hair. The bioactive constituents of the shampoo provide antioxidant support against free radical damage due to exposure to pollution and sunlight. They supply superior external nourishment to the hair follicles that encourage healthy hair growth. Free from harsh cleansing agents, this is a gentle and mild shampoo and is safe for sensitive scalp and soothes the irritated and inflamed scalp. It is free from mineral oil, paraben, phthalate, silicone, and sulfate. It suits all hair types. It is a cruelty-free vegan product. StBotanica is a part of PETA’s Beauty without Bunnies program and its products are not tested on animals.
- Activated Charcoal – It is a powerful adsorbent agent for impurities and removes all traces of dirt.
- Olive Oil – It moisturizes the hair and keeps it soft.
- Sweet Almond Oil – The nutrient-rich oil keeps hair soft and healthy.
- Green Tea – It is an excellent source of antioxidants that neutralize the free radicals that damage the hair follicles.
- Aloe Vera – It hydrates, nourishes, and helps in repairing the damaged hair.
- Oat Extract – It has a soothing effect on the scalp.
- Vitamin B5 – It smoothes the hair and strengthens it.
HOW TO USE
Take an appropriate amount of shampoo and massage it on the wet hair and scalp. Rinse hair and repeat if needed. Follow with StBotanica Activated Charcoal Hair Conditioner.