Anti Oxidant Boost Eye Gel, 30ml
- St. Botanica Anti Oxidant Boost Eye Gel has combined the most effective hydrating and skin firming ingredients to help enhance the appearance of the under eye area.
- It helps reduce appearance of under eye dark circles, puffiness, fine lines & wrinkles.
- It contains Hyaluronic Acid, Coenzyme Q10 and Matrixyl 3000 to help firm the delicate skin. It helps in smoothing the under eye area.
- Vitamins and premium fruit extracts provide superior nourishment to rejuvenate the stressed, sensitive and delicate skin.
- Free from toxic chemicals and enriched with active botanical constituents, the gel easily penetrates the skin and brightens the eye contour.
- Reviews (0)
St. Botanica Anti Oxidant Boost Eye Gel helps reduce your worries about dark circles, puffiness, fine line and wrinkles by adding hydration and firmness to the delicate under eye area, and helping in lightening and brightening the eye contour. The gel absorbs rapidly into the skin and delivers nutrients essential for restoring the healthy appearance of the under eye skin. It contains natural ingredients that are soothing and refreshing for the sensitive skin. The most effective skin firming agents in the gel are hyaluronic acid, coenzyme Q10 and matrixyl 3000. With the touch of the finest skin nourishing ingredients, the under eye skin gradually regains its natural tone and luminosity. This is a safe product suitable for both men and women for getting rid of the darkened, tired look of the under eye area.
Key Features of St. Botanica Anti Oxidant Boost Eye Gel
- Provides advanced under eye skin care
- Keeps under eye area hydrated and smooth
- Helps reduce dark circles, puffiness
- Helps tighten the under eye skin and reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Contains essential vitamins and antioxidant rich plant extracts
- Safe for the thin sensitive skin
Benefits of Major Ingredients in Eye Gel
Hyaluronic acid works as your skin’s natural moisturizer and humectant. It increases skin flexibility and diminishes appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. (1)
Topical coenzyme Q10 works as an antioxidant. It assists in regeneration of the skin cells and helps improve the appearance of the skin. (2)
This innovative peptide adds smoothness to the skin. Matrixyl promotes collagen synthesis and inhibits collagen degradation that occurs when your skin is exposed to sunlight for prolonged period. (3)
Retinol, a vitamin A derivative, helps to reduce appearance of wrinkles by stimulating synthesis of collagen and glucosaminoglycans responsible for boosting the skin’s water retention capacity. (4)
Vitamin B3 or niacinamide improves the barrier function of the skin that keeps the skin hydrated for a longer time. (5)
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects against premature sun damage and stimulates collage synthesis. (6)
Vitamin E is known to work synergistically with vitamin C in decreasing wrinkling and drying out of the skin. (7)