Anti Oxidant Boost Night Mask, 50g
- St. Botanica Anti Oxidant Boost Night Mask is an advanced skin care essential that combines the benefits of an antioxidant rich face mask and a nighttime moisturizing and nourishing gel.
- It promotes nighttime skin repair and helps in rejuvenating the skin. It helps in increasing skin radiance, clarity and resillience
- Vitamins A, C and E in the night mask help in improving the skin’s elasticity and may help in reducing appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The skin stressed by daylong exposure to environmental stressors is hydrated by aloe vera and cucumber and cooled by menthol.
- Green tea, chamomile and calendula fortify the antioxidant barrier of the skin.
- Reviews (1)
St. Botanica Anti Oxidant Boost Night Mask is a gel-based face mask for complete nighttime skin care. Enriched with vitamins and plant actives, it hydrates, nourishes, repairs, heals and helps to restore your skin to a healthier state. Noticeable improvement in complexion and texture of the skin is visible when you wake up in the morning. The vitamins and active botanical constituents in the gel-based facemask easily penetrate the skin to provide superior nourishment. As a result, your skin is capable of retaining its suppleness for a longer time. The antioxidant components of the face mask protect against the skin damage induced by free radicals produced during exposure to the harsh solar radiation. It helps fade dark spots and hyperpigmentation and adds a healthy glow to your skin.
Key Features of St. Botanica Anti Oxidant Boost Night Mask
- Provides complete advanced nighttime skin care
- Helps strengthen skin’s antioxidant defense
- Helps in improving skin elasticity
- Helps enhance complexion
- Helps lighten blemishes and increases skin radiance
- Contains essential vitamins and skin-friendly botanical extracts
- Does not contain toxic chemicals
- Suits all skin types
Benefits of Key Ingredients
The vitamin A derivative retinol stimulates collagen production and synthesis of molecules that hold moisture into the skin. It helps in reducing wrinkling of the skin. (1)
Vitamins C & E
Both vitamins C and E are powerful antioxidants. However, the antioxidant effect of these essential vitamins is most effective when they are combined together. (2)
Aloe vera easily penetrates the skin and moisturizes it and revitalizes it with essential nutrients. It softens the skin and supports new cell growth (3)
Cucumber is loaded with antioxidants including vitamins A and C and alpha and beta carotenes. By countering free radicals, these antioxidants help in maintaining the healthy appearance of the skin. (4)
Green tea is a source of potent antioxidants one of which is known to be 20 times more effective than vitamin E. When used topically green tea may increase skin elasticity. (5)
Chamomile is known for its anti-inflammatory property. It helps in soothing the irritated skin. (6)
Calendula oil is rich in antioxidants. It helps in repairing and restoring the damaged skin. (7)