This shampoo contains natural oils and botanical extracts that are highly effective in boosting the resilience of the hair strands. It gently washes away the dirt, dead skin, toxins, and excess sebum and leaves the hair perfectly clean without leaving behind residues. Its moisturizing effect smoothes the frizzy hair and restores the lipid mantle of the hair strands and scalp, which shields the hair from the harsh weather elements and pollution and minimizes hair damage. The nutrients and antioxidants present in the botanical ingredients are beneficial for the hair follicles and support optimal hair growth. The properly moisturized and nourished hair is less prone to breakage and split ends. The nutrients permeate the tresses and assist in repairing the damaged hair. Free from mineral oil, harsh cleansing agents, and toxic compounds such as paraben, phthalate, silicone, and sulfate, this gentle and mild shampoo suits all hair types. This is a cruelty-free vegan product. StBotanica is a part of PETA’s Beauty without Bunnies program and its products are not tested on animals.
- Virgin Coconut Oil – Rich in nutrients and proteins, it moisturizes and strengthens the hair.
- Bamboo Extract – It is a natural source of silica which keeps hair strong.
- Shea Butter – It reduces scalp and hair dryness.
- Soy Protein – It penetrates the hair shaft and smoothes the cuticle.
- Honey – It seals moisture in the hair.
- Aloe Vera – It soothes the irritated scalp and hydrates and nourishes the hair.
- Panthenol – It adds smoothness and strength to the hair.
HOW TO USE
Take an appropriate amount of shampoo and massage it on wet hair and scalp. Work up lather and leave it on your hair for about 1 minute. Rinse the hair thoroughly. Follow with StBotanica Coconut & Bamboo Conditioner.