This shampoo enriched with essential oils cleans and protects the scalp and the hair. It is the perfect shampoo for the sensitive and irritated scalp. It washes away all traces of dirt, product residues, and excess oil without drying out the hair. It keeps the scalp hydrated and helps to protect against dry, itchy, and flaky scalp conditions. The bioactive constituents of the shampoo help to nourish the scalp and the hair follicles and encourage normal hair growth. The moisturizing effect of the shampoo keeps the hair strands soft and minimizes frizzes. The lipids in the natural oils blended in the shampoo form a protective barrier that shields the hair strands from environmental stressors and strengthens the brittle hair. This shampoo does not contain mineral oil, paraben, phthalate, silicone, and sulfate. It suits all hair types. It is a cruelty-free vegan product. StBotanica is a part of PETA’s Beauty without Bunnies program and its products are not tested on animals.
HOW TO USE
- Eucalyptus Oil – It has a cooling and calming effect on the scalp.
- Tea Tree Oil – It protects the scalp and keeps it healthy.
- Macadamia Oil – It moisturizes and smoothes the hair.
- Aloe Vera – It hydrates, nourishes, and heals the irritated scalp.
- Avocado Oil – It is rich in lipids and nutrients that help to strengthen the hair.
- Peppermint Oil – It has a soothing effect on the scalp.
- Lemongrass Oil – It improves the health of the hair follicles.
- Grape Seed Oil – It is an excellent source of antioxidants that neutralize free radicals that damage the hair follicles.
HOW TO USE
Massage shampoo on wet scalp and hair. Lather and leave it on your hair for a few minutes and then rinse.