Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg 60 Softgels
- Plant Derived, hand harvested and Cold Pressed from the seed of the Evening Primrose Plant.
- A rich, natural source of gamma-linolenic acid
- Premium quality primrose oil, cold pressed without the use of chemical solvents
- St.Botanica Evening Primrose Oil is manufactured in the GMP certified facility, assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety. All natural, non-stimulating, and gluten-free.
- Responsive customer support. Our unsurpassed service professionals are available to answer any questions you may have.
- Additional information
- Nutrition Fact
- Reviews (30)
CONTAIN 570mg CLA & 90mg GLA
St.Botanica Evening Primrose Oil Contain 570mg (Cis Linoleic Acid) CLA & 90mg (Gamm- Linoleic Acid) GLA.
NATURAL, NON-STIMULATING, & GLUTEN-FREE
St.Botanica Evening Primrose Oil is manufactured in the certified facility, assuring you that your purchase meets strict standards for ingredient quality and safety. All natural, non-stimulating, and gluten-free.
1 Bottle, 3 Bottles, 6 Bottles, 10 Bottles
Nutrition FactServing size: 1 Softgel Servings per container: 60
Each SoftGel Contains
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
|Total Fat||0.99 g||**|
|Saturated Fatty Acids||0 g||**|
|Poly Unsaturated Fatty Acids||0..99 g||**|
|Trans Fatty Acids||0.105 g||**|
|Evening Primrose Oil||1000 mg||**|
|CIS-linoleic Acid (CLA)||570 mg||**|
|GAMA-linoleic Acid (GLA)||90 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|