Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Boost Under Eye Recovery Serum, 30ml
- St. Botanica Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Boost Under Eye Recovery Serum boosts under eye skin hydration and helps in firming the delicate skin and brightening the eye contour.
- Hyaluronic acid in the serum gives the under eye area a smoother appearance
- The non-greasy serum easily penetrates the skin and soothes and nourishes it, thereby helping in repairing the micro-damages and stimulating microcirculation.
- With regular use, it helps reduce appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Free from harmful ingredients and enriched with vitamins and premium botanical extracts, the serum is safe for the sensitive and delicate under eye skin.
- Reviews (0)
The under eye skin imperfections that give you the tired and aged appearance could be reduced with a refreshing splurge of hydration by St. Botanica Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Boost Under Eye Recovery Serum. Most of your skin issues can be averted when your skin stays persistently hydrated. The key moisturizing ingredient in the serum is hyaluronic acid. This natural humectant seals moisture into the skin, thereby helping in smoothing and firming the skin. The fast absorbing serum supplies vitamins essential for maintaining the healthy texture of the skin. Botanical extracts in the serum rich in antioxidants and skin lightening and firming constituents work synergistically with vitamins and other substances to restore the smooth, radiant and healthy eye contour.
Key Features of St. Botanica Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Boost Under Eye Recovery Serum
- Soothes, moisturizes, nourishes and rejuvenates the under eye area
- Helps reduce dark circles and puffiness and brightens the eye contour
- Helps in firming the delicate skin and assists in reducing appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enriched with vitamins and plant extracts
- Non-toxic serum
- Safe for the sensitive skin
Benefits of Major Ingredients
Topical hyaluronic acid works as a protective moisturizer for the skin. It minimizes moisture loss that helps in retaining the natural smooth appearance of the skin. (1)
Matrixyl 3000 is an innovative peptide for improving the appearance of the skin. It helps to promote collagen synthesis and inhibits activities of an enzyme responsible for collagen degradation. (2)
Milk and wheat are two popular sources of hydrolyzed protein. It forms a protective film on the skin that helps in sealing moisture into the skin. (3)
Vitamin B3 or niacinamide when used topically helps in improving the texture and tone of the skin and may reduce fine lines. (4)
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. It plays a crucial role in collagen production. (5)
Vitamin E keeps the skin moisturized, smooth and soft. Combining vitamin E with vitamin C has a powerful photoprotective effect on the skin. (6)
Topical caffeine temporarily shrinks the dilated blood vessels that give the under eye area the darkened appearance. Moreover, caffeine helps in stimulating microcirculation in the skin when used topically. (7)