This hair conditioner is a blend of premium nutrient-rich cold-pressed natural oils, proteins, vitamins, and botanical extracts. Spreading the creamy conditioner on the hair strands provides external hydration and nourishment to the tresses. The lipids in the conditioner restore the oil mantle of the hair strands and smooth the cuticles. The hydrolyzed protein molecules easily penetrate the hair shafts and increase the elasticity of the hair. This conditioner increases the moisture retention capacity of the hair that makes the locks soft and bouncy. It helps to minimize breakage and split-ends and maintains the natural thickness of the hair. The restorative property of this conditioner helps in restoring the texture of the hair damaged by the overuse of chemical-rich hairstyling products or exposure to heat. Free from mineral oil, paraben, phthalate, sulfate, silicone, and other toxic compounds, this conditioner is safe for long-term use. It suits all hair types. It is a cruelty-free vegan product. StBotanica is a part of PETA’s Beauty without Bunnies program and its products are not tested on animals.
- Moroccan Argan Oil – This nutrient-rich natural oil keeps the hair moisturized and healthy.
- Olive Oil – It is a good source of antioxidants and nutrients that are beneficial for the health of the hair.
- Avocado Oil – The unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins in the avocado oil help to improve the texture of the hair.
- Vitamin E – Its antioxidant property helps to protect the hair follicles from free radicals.
- Vitamin B5 – It locks moisture in the hair and makes hair strong.
- Wheat Protein – It reduces moisture loss from the hair and smooths the frizzy hair.
- Silk Protein – It helps to increase the elasticity of the hair.
HOW TO USE
After washing your hair with StBotanica Moroccan Argan Hair Shampoo, take a dime-size amount of conditioner and evenly spread it on your hair from the root to the tip. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse.