Moroccan Argan Oil Day Cream With SPF 30, 50g
- St. Botanica Argan Oil Day Cream provides daylong hydration and protection from sunburn.
- It contains a cocktail of natural oils including Moroccan argan oil, extra virgin olive oil, grape seed oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and avocado oil for intensely moisturizing the skin.
- Honey and shea butter in the day cream further strengthen the moisture barrier of the skin.
- The skin is nourished and rejuvenated by plant actives including pomegranate, licorice, cucumber, watermelon and calendula.
- With regular use, the day cream helps to increase skin suppleness and brightens complexion.
- Reviews (2)
- How to use
St. Botanica Argan Oil Day Cream enriched with precious natural oils and skin conditioning and nourishing ingredients provides complete daytime skin care. With built-in SPF 30 and PA+++, it shields the skin from both the UVA and UVB rays of the sun. The broad spectrum sun protection helps to diminish risk of skin tanning, sunburn and photo-damage. Your skin is intensely hydrated with a mixture of premium natural oils, shea butter and honey. Hydrolyzed collagen and vitamin E in the cream help in increasing the elasticity of the skin. Antioxidant rich pomegranate extract, the soothing and refreshing effects of calendula, cucumber and watermelon and the skin brightening property of licorice help in boosting the health of your skin. As a result, your facial skin is nourished and rejuvenated.
Key Features of St. Botanica Argan Oil Day Cream
- Keeps skin moisturized the whole day
- Mineral-based sun protection agents gives a non-greasy feel, making it comfortable for daytime use
- Helps restore the natural complexion
- Helps maintain the healthy appearance of the skin
- Contains natural emollients and nutrient rich botanical extracts for superior skin care
- Does not contain harmful chemicals
Benefits of Key Ingredients
The oil cold-pressed from argan nuts is rich in lipids, vitamin E and antioxidant compounds. This legendary skin conditioning agent from Morocco helps boosting the elasticity of the skin. (1)
The natural fat extracted from the nuts of the karate tree is known as shea butter. It moisturizes, protects the skin from harsh environmental elements, and enhances the appearance of the dry skin. (2)
Honey soothes, moisturizes and softens the skin. Its strong anti-bacterial property helps in protecting the skin from microorganisms. (3)
Hydrolyzed collagen is a skin conditioning agent. When applied to the skin it forms a glossy coating that helps in minimizing moisture loss from the skin. (4)
Topical vitamin E helps in protecting the skin from UV light damage and restores the skin’s moisture and oil balance that are often disturbed when the skin is exposed to sunlight. (5)
Tomato oil conditions the skin and helps in making it soft and smooth. (6)
By dispersing excess melanin that had accumulated in the skin, licorice helps in lightening the skin tone. (7)