Pomegranate Radiant Glow Face Mist, 120ml
- St. Botanica Nutritivo Pomegranate Radiant Glow Face Mist instantly soothes, refreshes, cools, rehydrates, tones and balances the skin.
- When used as a skin toner, it enhances the moisture retention capacity of the skin and extends the makeup look.
- It helps to tighten skin pores and reduce the greasy feel of the skin.
- Antioxidant rich pomegranate extract is blended with vitamin C, aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, strawberry, turmeric and saffron to improve the appearance of the skin.
- Free from toxic chemicals, the facial mist suits all skin types.
- Reviews (0)
St. Botanica Nutritivo Pomegranate Radiant Glow Face Mist is the perfect product for rehydrating your skin on the go. When your face feels hot and greasy and looks dull, spritzing the facial mist on the face and neck helps to cool and refresh the skin and improve its appearance. It works as your regular skin toner, and is also effective in setting makeup. The fast absorbing facial mist nurtures the skin with vitamins and active botanical constituents. The antioxidant constituents of the face mist help in maintaining your skin’s protective barrier against environmental damage. The pH balance of your skin is restored almost instantly. It helps your skin to regain its healthy complexion and natural radiance.
Key Features of St. Botanica Pomegranate Radiant Glow Face Mist
- Instantly rehydrates, cools, refreshes and tones skin
- Helps restore pH balance
- Helps restore the normal moisture balance
- Helps make skin less oily
- Helps in setting makeup
- Helps reduce skin dullness and enhances complexion
- Contains vitamins and antioxidant rich plant extracts for superior skin care
- Does not contain harmful chemicals
Benefits of Major Ingredients
Pomegranate Extract & Seed Oil
The antioxidant constituents of pomegranate peel extract and seed oil help to neutralize the reactive oxygen species responsible for damaging the skin. They also help in regenerating the skin. Pomegranate peel extract is found to be effective in supporting regeneration of the dermis, while pomegranate oil is more beneficial for the epidermis. (1)
Witch hazel extract acts as an astringent. It cools, refreshes and tones the skin. (2)
Topical vitamin B3 or niacinamide helps to improve the texture of the skin and may reduce appearance of fine lines. It is also known to lighten hyperpigmentation and improve skin tone. (3)
Curcumin, the key active constituent of turmeric, is a powerful antioxidant. It is known to protect the skin from the harmful effect of exposure to the ultraviolet radiations of the sun. (4)
Aloe vera is an emollient with antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps soothe the irritated skin. (5)
Vitamin C is a major antioxidant your skin needs to minimize sun damage and for collagen synthesis. (6)