Pomegranate Radiant Glow Night Cream, 50gm
- St. Botanica Nutritivo Pomegranate Radiant Glow Night Cream is an advanced formula for nighttime skin care.
- It contains a mixture of natural oils, vitamins and botanical extracts to help enhance the nighttime skin repair and renewal process.
- It boosts skin hydration, delivers nutrients, and helps to improve the texture and tone of your skin.
- It helps to increase skin clarity, suppleness, elasticity and radiance.
- Does not contain mineral oil, paraben and other toxic ingredients.
- Reviews (0)
In the night while you are in deep slumber your skin is being repaired and rejuvenated. At this time your skin’s demand for nutrients rises. Pampering your facial skin at bedtime with St. Botanica Nutritivo Pomegranate Radiant Glow Night Cream delivers vitamins and bioactive nutrients that help in repairing the microscopic damages in your skin. The hydration boosting night cream restores the moisture mantle of the skin. The antioxidant barrier of the skin is strengthened by vitamins A, C and E. They help in maintaining the natural elasticity of the skin. The skin lightening ingredients help to lighten dark spots and blemishes, and improve the skin tone. The nighttime skin revitalization helps in restoring the healthy state of your skin.
- Deep moisturizing and superior nourishment
- Enriched with vitamins, natural oils and botanical extracts for advanced nighttime skin care
- Helps to reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps improve skin tone
- Free from harmful chemicals
Benefits of Major Ingredients
Pomegranate Seed Oil
Oil obtained from pomegranate seed is non-greasy and absorbs easily into the skin. It’s a source of antioxidant compounds and is beneficial for the skin. (1)
Antioxidant rich moringa oil helps in protecting the skin from free radical activities. It instantly hydrates the dry skin, and helps reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. (2)
Because of its impressive water binding capacity, hyaluronic acid is considered to be one of the best moisturizing agents for the skin. It also enables other ingredients in the skin care product to easily penetrate the skin. (3)
Topical vitamin B3 or niacinamide is known to improve the protective moisture barrier of the skin, which has a beneficial effect on the appearance of the skin. It also plays a role in improving collagen synthesis that helps in improving skin elasticity. (4)
Retinol is a vitamin A derivative that can easily penetrate the skin. It is known to reduce water loss from the skin and improves collagen synthesis, thereby helping in improving the appearance of the skin. (5)
Vitamins C & E
Vitamins C and E are potent antioxidants that work synergistically for best effect. They are known for their skin firming activity. (6)