Salmon Fish Oil Omega 3 1000mg, 180mg EPA, 120mg DHA – 60 Enteric Coated Softgels
- StBotanica Enteric Coated Salmon Fish Oil Omega 3 with 1000mg Fish Oil and 300mg Omega 3 – 60 Softgels
- SOURCED FROM SALMON FISH: Salmon Oil rules the fish oil domain and is often considered as the king of “Fish Oil”. Its not that the praises are simply hollow but the long entitled list of benefits that Salmon Oil brings along maintains its superiority over others. The omega-3 fatty acids found in salmon oil benefit your cardiovascular health which is considered as ideal alternative to other fish oils. Our unique Enteric Coated Salmon Oil comes from the freshly harvested Salmon. It's the next best thing to getting your omega-3s from salmon … and your body will know it.
- ADVANCED FORMULATION; GOOD FOR YOU: StBotanica Enteric Coated Salmon Fish oil contains 300mg Omega 3 essential fatty acids including 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA. Help support and maintain the health of your cardiovascular and circulatory system + other areas of wellness.
- THE FIRST & ONLY ENTERIC-COATED FISH OIL, MADE IN INDIA: Reduces Fishy Burps and Aftertaste- Fishy burps is the #1 most common issue with fish oil. StBotanica Enteric Coated fish oil does not dissolve in the stomach. It stays intact until it gets to the intestines. So no burping. Better Absorption of the Omega 3- Stomach acids may destroy some of the Omega-3 in fish oil. Enteric coating prevents that.
- STATE-OF-ART CERTIFIED MANUFACTURING FACILITY: US-NSF Approved, NSF – International, ISO 9001:2008, QMS-HAACP.
- Reviews (2)
StBotanica Enteric Coated Salmon Oil comes from one of the purest fish and retains its full matrix of omega-3 fatty acids + other nutrients. StBotanica Entric Coated Salmon Fish Oil is designed to provide Omega 3 to support a healthy brain and heart. This combination of essential fatty acids provides the natural support for mind and body that salmon is known for.
When you buy our Entric Coated Salmon Fish Oil, you not only get the adequate amount of EPA & DHA per servings, you also get higher quality Salmon Fish Oil. It contains 1000mg Salmond Fish Oil which yields 300mg Omega 3 essential fatty acids including 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA. StBotanica Salmon Fish Oil Softgels are Enteric Coated, which means that you get all of the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating.
An Enteric Coating is a soft coating applied to soft-gels which prevents the body from breaking it down in the esophagus or stomach. Ideally, softgels break down in the small intestine where the body is able to absorb them into the blood stream.) The New England Journal of Medicine published a paper that proved that patients needed only one-third the amount of fish oil if it was enteric coated. Delivering omega-3 intact to the intestines instead of the stomach, allowed 3X as much Omega-3 to be absorbed into the phospholipid membrane.