Packed with natural oils, proteins, and botanical extracts, this shampoo provides superior external nourishment to the hair to restore it to its best state. It helps to strengthen the weak hair and has a volumizing effect on the tresses. Its moisturizing effect on the tresses restores the moisture mantle on the hair strands and smoothes the dry and frizzy hair. The protective moisture barrier helps to protect the hair strands from heat and pollutants and reduces hair damage, split ends and hair breakage. The nutrient-rich plant extracts help to rejuvenate the weak hair and improve its texture and resilience. The beneficial effect of the shampoo on the tresses encourages hair growth. This is the shampoo that helps the hair damaged by overuse of hair styling products to regain its healthy appearance. Free from paraben, phthalate, sulfate, silicone and mineral oil, this shampoo suits all hair types. This cruelty-free product has not been tested on animals. StBotanica is a part of PETA’s Beauty without Bunnies program.
- Coconut Oil – It moisturizes and strengthens the hair.
- Milk Protein – It penetrates the hair shafts and smoothes the hair.
- Avocado Oil – It is rich in lipids and vitamins that keep the hair nourished.
- Grapeseed Oil – It is rich in antioxidants that protect the hair follicles from free radicals.
- Neem Leaf Extract – It restores the oil balance of the scalp and keeps it healthy.
- Jasmine Essential Oil – It soothes the scalp and is beneficial for hair growth.
- Aloe Vera – It moisturizes and nourishes the hair.
HOW TO USE
Take an appropriate amount of shampoo and massage it on wet hair and scalp. Lather and leave it on your hair for a minute and then rinse. Repeat if needed.