Aloe Vera, Green Tea & Cucumber Micellar Water, 150ml
With Soothing Aloe Vera, Green Tea & Cucumber for Nourished & Hydrated Skin
(MRP incl. of all taxes)
- WHAT IT IS
- HOW TO USE
- WHAT'S IN IT
Sleeping with make-up or dirt on your skin causes it to dull and dry out faster. Oriental Botanics Aloe Vera, Green Tea & Cucumber Micellar Water is your daily solution to steer clear of pesky breakouts while hydrating the skin. It is formulated by eliminating harmful chemicals and thus is safe to be used in the long run.
Wipeout dirt, grime and toxins from your face and neck with the convenience of Oriental Botanics Aloe Vera, Green Tea & Cucumber Micellar Water. The gentle yet powerful solubilizing formulation dissolves heavy make-up with ease and prevents your skin from breaking out. This ideal skin cleansing product eliminates the need to pull and tug on your skin, thus improves skin health. Clear and healthy skin ages gracefully and preserves elasticity. The trio of Aloe Vera, Green Tea & Cucumber soothes the skin and calms irritation. It is formulated without including harmful parabens, mineral oils, phthalates and silicones, and thus can easily slide into your daily skincare routine.
- Aloe Vera It restores the moisture mantle and nourishes and revitalizes the skin.
- Green Tea It helps in toning the skin and protects against free radical-induced skin damage.
- Cucumber It is a wonderful skin toner and cools, soothes and refreshes the skin.
- Lemon Lemon helps diminish dark and dull spots from the surface and improves the appearance.
- Glycerine: It is a moisturizing ingredient that keeps the skin soft, supple and hydrated.
- Papaya It helps to break down the dead skin cells and improves the complexion.
- Castor Oil It dissolves dirt and grease and softens the skin.
Size: 150 ML
Intigree Biomed Pvt Ltd Plot No 62, Phase I, Genesis Ind. Complex, Kolgaon Tal. Dist. Palghar 401404, Maharashtra, India
Country of Origin:
Disclaimer: We recommend carrying out a patch test
Important: All the products shipped will have a shelf life of minimum 6 months
Review this product
Share your thoughts with everyone
RATINGS & REVIEWS (1 Reviews)
No Questions Found