Green Tea and Cucumber Hand Wash, 250ml
A Gentle Formulation that Deeply Cleanses to give Clean and Soft Hands
(MRP incl. of all taxes)
- WHAT IT IS
- HOW TO USE
- WHAT'S IN IT
St.Botanica Green Tea & Cucumber Hand Wash is an ideal blend of scientifically natural ingredients that can effectively remove dirt and grime from your hands without disturbing the natural moisture content. Green Tea and Vitamin E help soothe irritated skin, while Cucumber and Shea Butter help refresh the skin and nourish it from within.
Green Tea and Cucumber help subdue irritated skin and make it soft and smooth. St.Botanica Green Tea & Cucumber Hand Wash is a blend of natural ingredients that, when merged together, give you clean and fresh hands. The refreshing properties of the Hand Wash help rejuvenate your skin and keep it feeling fresh all day long. Aloe vera and Shea Butter help nurture the hands from within and keeps your skin healthy. Neem helps get rid of impurities from your skin, giving it a healthier appearance. St.Botanica Green Tea & Cucumber Hand Wash helps soothe your hands and make them soft and supple.
- Green Tea Green Tea helps pacify your skin and reduce blemishes and pigmentations from your skin.
- Cucumber Cucumber has a cooling effect on your skin that can help you feel refreshed and re-energized.
- Neem Neem is beneficial to help cleanse your skin from within and keeps it fresh throughout the day.
- Aloe vera Aloe vera moisturizes the skin cells and keeps them moisturized throughout the day.
- Shea Butter Shea Butter proffers nourishment to your skin and helps maintain the elasticity.
Size: 250 ML
Vedic Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd. B-31, Sector 85, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201 305, India. Mfg. Lic. No.: UP16320000029
Country of Origin:
Disclaimer: We recommend carrying out a patch test
Important: All the products shipped will have a shelf life of minimum 6 months
Review this product
Share your thoughts with everyone
RATINGS & REVIEWS (18 Reviews)
Good hand wash
showing good results and very useful
Mild for hands
No Questions Found