Massaging with this aromatic oil helps soothe sore muscles. It intensely helps moisturize, soften and brighten the skin. Regular usage of the oil helps improve the texture and tone of your skin.
- It helps relax the stressed muscles
- Promotes soft and bright skin
- Natural fragrance
This oil is an opulent union of premium cold-pressed carrier oils and the essential oils of Jasmine and Nargis. The delightful fragrance of the oil helps calms the mind down, and therefore this is an ideal oil for a relaxing aromatherapy body massage. It quickly permeates the skin and leaves behind a transparent layer of oil on the skin’s surface. It helps fortify the skin’s protective barrier and reduce moisture loss from your skin, thereby making your skin feel smooth throughout the day. It helps soften the dry, rough elbows and knees and the cracked heels. It also helps rejuvenate your body, skin and mind. Free from mineral oil, paraben, phthalate, sulfates, and other toxic compounds, this is a 100% natural product. The oils have been united in proportions that help maximize the benefit of the body massage oil. This product has not been tested on animals. Oriental Botanics is a PETA-certified cruelty-free brand.
- Bran Oil – It is globally known as an anti-ageing ingredient that helps hydrate the skin. It is rich in vitamin E, vitamin B, omega-9 fatty acid and antioxidants, which help protect the skin from both internal & environmental stressors. It also gets soaked up by the skin quickly.
- Sweet Almond Cold Pressed Oil – It is considered as a muscle relaxant and is ideal for dry, inflamed and prematurely aged skin. It is rich in vitamin E as well.
- Virgin Golden Jojoba Cold Pressed Oil – It quickly gets absorbed by the skin; thus, used in massage oils. It has antibacterial properties and is non-irritant to the skin.
- Grapeseed Cold Pressed Oil – This is one of the most popular oils for massage. This is a non-sticky oil and consists of linoleic acid in high proportion.
Organic Virgin Coconut Cold Pressed Oil – Being rich in medium-chain fatty acids and vitamin E, it is the purest form of coconut oil that assists in hydrating the skin.
- Avocado Cold Pressed Oil – It’s rich in vitamin A, B1, B2 and D and several minerals like potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium. It helps avert signs of premature ageing, reduces inflammation and moisturizes the skin.
- Safflower Seed Cold Pressed Oil – This oil is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E, which helps nurture the skin.
- Jasmine Essential Oil – This essential oil helps boost mood. This has positive effects on your nervous system as well.
- Nargis Essential Oil – Also known as Narcissus or Daffodil, it has toxins but is still used due to its several therapeutic properties.
Size: 200 ML
Morpheme Remedies Pvt Ltd. 26 C, Madhya Marg, 19A, Sector 19, Chandigarh, 160019"
Country of Origin:
Disclaimer: We recommend carrying out a patch test
Important: All the products shipped will have a shelf life of minimum 6 months