This lightweight and non-sticky oil gets absorbed quickly into the skin and leaves your body feeling velvety smooth. It promotes a soft, smooth and relaxed skin. Key Benefits
- Promotes soft and glowing skin
- Helps relieve skin dryness
- Helps pacify sore muscles
- Natural fragrance
This oil with the delightful and pleasing fragrance of roses helps rejuvenate your skin and revive your senses. It can act as an excellent moisturizer for your skin. Upgraded with nutrient-rich organic cold-pressed oils, it helps keep the skin supple and nourished. It quickly helps abolish skin dryness. It is the perfect oil for an aromatherapy massage. The sweet scent of rose helps to subdue your stressed mind. The oil quickly penetrates the skin and helps to vitalize the tired muscles. By profoundly moisturizing the skin, it helps preserve its natural elasticity. It adds radiance to your skin and helps enhance your complexion. This oil is apt for all skin types. Free from mineral oil, paraben, phthalate, and sulfate, it is a 100% natural product. It has not been tested on animals. Oriental Botanics is a PETA-certified cruelty-free brand.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Enhanced with vitamins and minerals, Almond Oil helps boost your complexion and texture. Infusing vitamin E may assist in delaying the signs of ageing and roughness in your skin. Being an anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory skin tonic, it helps soothe the skin rashes and dryness. It is apt for all skin types.
- Avocado Oil – Avocado Oil is considered a panacea for common skin problems like dryness, acne and psoriasis. It is used in creams and lotions to help soothe the cracked, chafed and tacky skin. It can ease and nourish your skin by penetrating deep into its layers as well.
- Soybean Oil – Soybean Oil proffers some of the therapeutic benefits to the skin. With proteins and isoflavones, it helps in diminishing the melanosome transfer that causes pigment reduction. Due to its incredible medicinal benefits, soy proteins, oils, and lecithin permeate skincare products to help restore pigments from the skin.
- Apricot Oil – It can work for almost all skin types. It helps keep your skin hydrated and moisturized. It assists in soothing dryness and skin irritations as well. As it takes more time to get dissolved in the skin, it is an opulent massage oil.
- Jojoba Oil – Jojoba Oil exists in several beauty products to help alleviate and soothe skin problems.
- Wheatgerm Oil – Rich in antioxidants, Wheatgerm Oil assists in repairing damaged cells of your skin. With the highest vitamin E content, it boosts and revitalizes your skin.
- Grapeseed Oil – Rich in antioxidants and vital vitamins& minerals, Grapeseed oil, helps soothe sensitive and acne-prone skin.
Size: 200 ML
Morpheme Remedies Pvt Ltd. 26 C, Madhya Marg, 19A, Sector 19, Chandigarh, 160019"
Country of Origin:
Disclaimer: We recommend carrying out a patch test
Important: All the products shipped will have a shelf life of minimum 6 months