(MRP incl. of all taxes)
● St.Botanica Glycolic Acid Skin Peel & Vitamin C Brightening Face Wash is a glow-getter duo that helps brighten skin and smoothen texture.
● Glycolic Acid Skin Peel is a colourless, odourless & water-soluble chemical peel that offers mild exfoliation and is enriched with Glycolic Acid, Pro-Vitamin B5 & other natural ingredients.
● Vitamin C Brightening Face Wash is a gentle cleanser infused with a stable form of Vitamin C & other natural ingredients like Turmeric & Neem.
● This combo is designed to help you fight dullness, wrinkles and pigmentation.
Are you tired of lacklustre, dull skin? Look no further than the dynamic duo of St.Botanica's Vitamin C Brightening Face Wash and AHA Glycolic Acid Skin Peel. With their powerful formulations, these two products work together to leave your skin looking and feeling its absolute best.
Get ready to achieve glowing skin with St.Botanica Vitamin C Face Wash. Infused with powerful antioxidants and natural ingredients like Turmeric, Neem, Saffron, and Orange Peel, this nourishing face wash gently cleanses and rejuvenates your skin while promoting a more even, radiant tone. It is formulated with 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid which is one of the most stable forms of Vitamin C.
Elevate your skincare game even further with the St.Botanica AHA Peel with Glycolic Acid and Pro-Vitamin B5. This powerful peel contains 8% Glycolic Acid, an Alpha Hydroxy Acid that helps to break down impurities and dead skin cells on the outer layer of your skin. It boosts skin cell turnover, shedding dead skin cells faster to reveal new, fresh skin. Pro-Vitamin B5 adds a deeply hydrating element, quenching the thirst of dry skin.
1) Gently Exfoliates: From the alpha hydroxy acid family, Glycolic Acid is a potent chemical exfoliant and peel that gently removes dead skin cells without having to deal with abrasion from physical scrubs. It keeps skin hydrated and nourishes.
2) Clears Imperfections: This texture-correcting peel targets skin concerns like pigmentation, acne, large pores & coarse texture. With consistent use, it clears out gunk and texture from the skin and improves the overall appearance of the skin.
3) Luminous Glow: Vitamin C helps brighten the skin while promoting collagen production. It helps fight free radical damage and helps reduce hyperpigmentation & dark spots. When used together with AHA Peel, it helps with old marks and pigmentation to give you an even tone.
4) Gentle Cleansing: The face wash works effectively and efficiently towards removing dirt & grime from the skin while maintaining its moisture balance.
5) Fights Signs of Ageing: Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps prevent the loss of skin elasticity. While Glycolic Acid Peel helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This duo is effective in promoting a healthy, youthful glow.
Who should use it?
If you are someone with large pores, pigmentation and dark spots, this duo will help you revive your skin. It is suitable for all skin types. A patch test is recommended.
Why should you use it?
No mineral oils
Ethically sourced natural ingredients
Share your thoughts with everyone