St.Botanica Strengthening Hair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo 300ml
St.Botanica Strengthening Haircare Combo | StBotanica Coconut Oil & Bamboo Hair Strengthening Shampoo + StBotanica Coconut & Bamboo Hair Conditioner, 300ml
(MRP incl. of all taxes)
- WHAT IT IS
- HOW TO USE
- WHAT'S IN IT
This coconut shampoo and conditioner combo is enriched with the immense benefits of Extra Virgin Coconut Cold Pressed Oil
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, sulphates, and silicones.
- Cruelty-free, and created from ethically sourced ingredients.
The natural and bioactive ingredients in this Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner Combo rejuvenates hair and tames frizz.The dynamic duo cleanses away dirt, grime and other residues, making the hair healthier and stronger. This hydrating shampoo and aloe vera hair conditioner combo deeply moisturises and conditions hair, smoothes out the strands. It transforms dry, lusterless and brittle hair into vibrant, glossy and bouncy tresses.
Benefits Of Using This Combo
- Minimises protein loss- Virgin Coconut Oil keeps the scalp and keeps the hair strong by minimising protein loss from the hair strands.
- Strengthens Hair: Bamboo effectively removes dirt and grime. It is rich in silica, which plays an important role in strengthening the hair and improving hair growth.
- Reduces frizziness- Glycerin & Aloe Vera smoothes the frizzy hair and eliminates split ends.
- Intensely Moisturises: Shea Butter and honey work to prevent dry hair problems and protect it from environmental damage.
- Replenishes Protein- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein adds smoothness to the hair and reduces hair breakage.
Who Should Use It?
This Coconut shampoo and conditioner is suitable for all hair types. Treat your dry hair, colour-treated hair, and damaged hair with ultra-nourishing ingredients for lush, smooth hair.
Why Should You Use It?
- No mineral oils
- No sulphates
- No parabens
- No silicones
- Ethically sourced natural ingredients
- Proud member of PETAs Beauty Without Bunnies Program
Review this product
Share your thoughts with everyone
No Questions Found