Turmeric & Saffron Hand Wash, 250ml
A Gentle Formulation that Deeply Cleanses to give Clean and Soft Hands
(MRP incl. of all taxes)
- WHAT IT IS
- HOW TO USE
- WHAT'S IN IT
Oriental Botanics Turmeric & Saffron Hand Wash contains all the goodness of all-natural ingredients that gently wipes away dirt and grime from your hands without disturbing the natural moisture barrier of your skin. Turmeric and Saffron are potent ingredients that can help soothe irritated skin and prevent breakouts.
Treat your hands with the goodness of Turmeric and Saffron with Oriental Botanics Turmeric: Saffron Hand Wash and get clean and moisturized hands. Turmeric helps to soothe irritated skin and prevents it from breakouts. Saffron helps even out the skin texture and promotes brightening of the complexion. Aloe vera nourishes the skin and moisturizes it deeply. Shea Butter hydrates the skin and helps maintain elasticity for a longer time. Neem helps kill harmful bacteria and germs present on your skin, keeping it clean and fresh. All the ingredients together help make your hands soft, smooth and supple. Oriental Botanics products do not contain any harmful chemicals: No Parabens, No SLS/SLES, No Mineral Oils, No Phthalates; and thus are safe for regular use.
- Turmeric - Turmeric helps get rid of certain skin conditions. It also soothes irritated skin.
- Saffron - Saffron has skin brightening properties that can also help even out your skins texture.
- Neem - Neem is helpful to cleanse your skin deeply and keeps it fresh all day long.
- Aloe vera - Aloe vera moisturizes the skin cells and keeps them hydrated for an unexpected longer span.
- Shea Butter Shea Butter provides nourishment to your skin and helps to maintain elasticity.
Size: 250 ML
Vedic Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd. B-31, Sector 85, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201 305, India. Mfg. Lic. No.: UP16320000029
Country of Origin:
Disclaimer: We recommend carrying out a patch test
Important: All the products shipped will have a shelf life of minimum 6 months
Review this product
Share your thoughts with everyone
RATINGS & REVIEWS (2 Reviews)
it feels as if you are really using rose and cardamom.smells exactly the same
No Questions Found