Vitamin C SPF 75 Dry Touch Sunscreen, 120ml
Broad-Spectrum Sun Protection Infused with Skin Brightening Vitamin C that Preserves Natural Complexion
(MRP incl. of all taxes)
- WHAT IT IS
- HOW TO USE
- WHAT'S IN IT
A Vitamin C SPF 75 Dry Touch Sunscreen Lotion enriched with a stable form of Vitamin C, i.e. 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, which helps preserve natural skin tone.
- With SPF 75 & PA+++, this dry touch sunscreen lotion provides the highest level of protection against the harsh ultraviolet rays; it also ensures maximum protection against UV ray-induced damage.
- It deactivates the free radical damage caused by either pollution or the sun's harmful rays.
- This non-greasy, water-resistant sunscreen lotion helps prevent early signs of ageing due to sun exposure & damage.
St.Botanicas Vitamin C SPF 75 PA+++ Dry Touch Sunscreen Lotion is a powerful sunscreen that protects & nourishes skin. Enriched with SPF 75 & PA+++, this sunscreen lotion for face provides you with the highest level of sun protection. It shields the skin against the harmful UVA and UVB rays that contribute towards sunburn, tanning, etc. It helps enhance skin elasticity along with fighting signs of skin ageing. Made with a stable & effective form of Vitamin C, this St.Botanica Sunscreen Lotion also helps reduce the appearance of dark spots & hyperpigmentation for a clear, glowing skin tone.
Benefits of Using This Product
- Luminous Glow: Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that is crucial for collagen production to help the skin retain its elasticity while minimising signs of ageing.
- Broad Spectrum Sun Protection: With SPF 75 and PA+++, this Vitamin C sunscreen provides the highest grade of protection against the harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Nourished Skin: Enriched with Vitamin E and Shea Butter, this SPF 75 sunscreen lotion moisturises & nourishes the skin while shielding it against damage.
- Hydrated Skin: Infused with Hyaluronic Acid, it keeps the skin hydrated and moisturised throughout the day.
- For Best Results: It is recommended to apply sunscreen twice or thrice in a day for best results. Try St.Botanicas Vitamin C moisturiser before applying Vitamin C SPF 75 Sunscreen.
Who Should Use It?
The product is suitable for all skin types. Patch testing is recommended for people with sensitive skin.
Why Should You Use It?
- No mineral oils
- No sulphates
- No parabens
- No silicones
- Ethically sourced natural ingredients
Size: 120 ML
Vedic Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd. B-31, Sector 85, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201 305, India. Mfg. Lic. No.: UP16320000029
Country of Origin:
Disclaimer: We recommend carrying out a patch test
Important: All the products shipped will have a shelf life of minimum 6 months
Review this product
Share your thoughts with everyone
RATINGS & REVIEWS (45 Reviews)
i think it's really good........ i like it.........😘😘❤️❤️😇😇
People with oily to normal skin should not go for this.
Just received my Vitamin C SPF sunscreen and I loved it🥰. Thank you so much team st. botanica, i received my product before the due date. Will order more💜
No Questions Found