This hair oil is a blend of 10 best natural oils known for their beneficial effect on hair health. The combined effect of the multiple hair oils on your tresses helps to strengthen the brittle hair, improve the texture of the hair, support hair growth, reduce hair breakage and split ends, and make hair manageable, glossy and beautiful. It deeply moisturizes and improves the condition of the dry and flaky scalp. This hair oil is found to be effective in repairing damaged hair. It helps to preserve the natural thickness of the hair and protects against hair damage due to exposure to heat, chemicals, and pollution. It helps to detangle the knotty curls and increases the elasticity of the tresses. Free from mineral oil and chemical additives, this is a fully natural product. It is a cruelty-free vegan product. StBotanica is a part of PETA’s Beauty without Bunnies program and its products are not tested on animals.
- Olive Oil – Rich in antioxidants and unsaturated fatty acids, olive oil keeps the scalp healthy.
- Castor Oil – It helps in removing the impurities and helps in hair growth.
- Rosemary Essential Oil – It helps to make hair strong and adds sheen to the tresses.
- Sweet Almond Oil – It supplies vitamin E and other nutrients to the hair follicles.
- Jojoba Oil – It easily penetrates the hair follicles and helps to unclog the congested hair follicles.
- Tea Tree Oil – It keeps the scalp healthy.
- Grape Seed Oil – It soothes the dry and irritated scalp.
- Neem Oil – It is beneficial for scalp health and keeps it moisturized.
- Bhringraj Oil – It nourishes the hair follicles and helps to reduce hair fall.
- Amla Oil – It softens the hair and helps to preserve the natural hair color.
HOW TO USE
Take a small amount of oil and spread it on your scalp. Gently massage your scalp in small circular motions with your fingertips. Leave the oil on your hair for 1 hour and then wash your hair with your desired StBotanica shampoo.