Anti Oxidant Boost Foaming Face Wash 120ml
- St. Botanica Anti Oxidant Boost Foaming Face Wash with its gentle yet deep cleansing action removes dust, grime, dead skin, makeup residues and microbes from the skin.
- It replenishes the skin’s hydration while cleansing. As a result your skin does not feel dry.
- Vitamins and antioxidants in the face wash penetrate the skin and strengthen its antioxidant barrier. They help protect the skin from the harmful effects of exposure to pollutants and UV radiation.
- It contains 11 plant actives for superior skin care. Cleansing is combined with skin care to enhance complexion.
- Does not contain harsh or toxic cleansers. Suits all skin types.
- Reviews (1)
St. Botanica Anti Oxidant Boost Foaming Face Wash provides a refreshing and rejuvenating cleansing experience. Though gentle on the skin, its rich lather dissolves impurities and excess oil, leaving your face perfectly cleansed, soft and glowing. By washing out dead skin and oil from the skin pores, it helps unclog the pores, which makes it the ideal face wash for the oily acne-prone skin. It delivers your skin essential nutrients such as vitamins A, C and E that are crucial for preserving the youthful skin texture and natural complexion. It contains extracts of grapefruit and lemon known for their skin lightening property, and sugarcane extract, lactic acid and papaya powder that work as natural exfoliating agents. Green tea, pomegranate, Madonna lily, watermelon and ashwagandha are among the fabulous botanical extracts blended in the face wash that are believed to be beneficial for the skin. With the help of these amazing ingredients, your facial skin is restored to its healthier and radiant state.
Key Features of St. Botanica Anti Oxidant Boost Foaming Face Wash
- Cleanses deeply without drying out the skin
- Forms rich lather and skin feels refreshed
- Contains vitamins, antioxidants and plant actives for superior skin care
- Helps improve complexion
- Suits all types of skin, including sensitive skin
Benefits of Key Ingredients
Lactic acid, a naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), works as an exfoliating agent. It could hydrate the skin and reduce skin dullness and hyperpigmentation. (1)
Sugar cane is a natural source of glycolic acid, whose effect on the skin is similar to that of lactic acid. It works as an exfoliant and helps remove dead skin from the face. (2)
Enzyme in green papaya helps in breaking down the dead skin, thereby leaving the skin soft and smooth. (3)
Lemon peel extract is known for its skin lightening activity. It helps decrease hyperpigmentation and dark spots by inhibiting activities of tyrosinase, the enzyme that stimulates pigment production. (4)
Vitamins C & E
Vitamins C and E act synergistically in skin tissues to provide antioxidant support. The combined antioxidant effect of the vitamins is four times more powerful than the effect of the individual vitamins. (5)