The volume-boosting effect of this shampoo is attributed to natural substances that help to improve the texture of the thin, flat, and fine hair and instantly lifts its volume. It gently removes all traces of grime from the scalp and hair and leaves them perfectly clean. It gets rid of the excess oil from the locks without drying out the tresses. It smoothes the hair strands and minimizes frizz, tangles, breakage, and split-ends. The lightweight hair conditioning ingredients in the shampoo reduces hair dryness without leaving behind greasy residues. It has a soothing effect on the scalp and contains nutrients that are beneficial for the health of the hair follicles and are known to support optimal hair growth. Free from mineral oil, phthalate, paraben, silicone, and sulfate this shampoo suits all hair types. It is a cruelty-free product. StBotanica is a part of PETA’s Beauty without Bunnies program and its products are not tested on animals.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – It penetrates the hair strands and strengthens the hair.
- Biotin – It smoothes the hair texture and assists in hair growth.
- Silk Protein – It makes hair strong and smoothes frizzy hair.
- Lavender Oil – It soothes the irritated scalp,
- Pro-Vitamin B5 – It seals moisture in the hair and keeps hair soft.
- Oat Extract – It calms the itchy and dry scalp.
- Aloe Vera – It hydrates and nourishes the scalp and the hair.
HOW TO USE
Take an appropriate amount of shampoo and massage it on the scalp and hair. Work up lather and leave it on your hair for about 1 minute. Rinse the hair thoroughly. Follow with StBotanica Biotin & Collagen Conditioner.