StBotanica Hair Vital Bioactive Oil
- Contains Natural and Pure Oils – ColdPressed Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, ColdPressed Castor Oil, ColdPressed Sweet Almond Oil, ColdPressed Golden Virgin Jojoba Oil, Rosemary Oil, Tea Tree Oil.
- Hair Vital Natural and Pure Oils for Several Benefits – 1) Reduces hair fall 2) Reduces hair breakage 3) Reduces dandruff 4) Improves hair growth 5) Gives life to damaged hair 6) Resolves scalp dryness 7) Improves blood circulation to the hair follicles.
- Olive oil, in combination with a few other ingredients, can work wonders to keep your hair healthy. The ricinoleic acid present in castor oil improves blood circulation to your scalp.
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair, and is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair. Rosemary has been used for centuries to not only stimulate hair growth but also delay graying.
- Jojoba oil acts as a moisturizer for dry or damaged hair. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of the Tea Tree oil fight any kind of scalp infections, which can contribute to hair loss and other issues.
- Reviews (0)
GOODNESS OF 6 NATURAL AND PURE OILS
StBotanica Hair Vital Oil comes with the goodness of natural and pure oils, like Olive, Castor, Almond, Jojoba, Rosemary, Tea Tree, which have been proven excellent for hair It nourishes deeply and repairs the surface lipid layer of hair to reduce frizz, enhance softness and improve manageability. It’s an ideal choice for those looking to tame thick, curly or frizzy hair. It is natural hair oil, meaning the least processed, comes packed with several of the vitamins and micro-nutrients that are found in food. So it is basically hair food. It boosts blood circulation in the scalp. The oil is spread evenly around the scalp, sending nutrients directly to all the hair roots.
RICH IN VITAMIN E
Olive oil is rich in vitamin E that helps fight hair loss. Castor oil fills in the damaged gaps of keratin in the hair shaft. Sweet Almond oil contains all kinds of healthy ingredients for hair like Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium. Rosemary has been used for centuries to not only stimulate hair growth but also delay graying. Jojoba oil smooths down the cuticle and forms a protective layer on top of your hair shaft, keeping moisture locked in and conditioning your hair in the process. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of the Tea Tree oil fight any kind of scalp infections, which can contribute to hair loss and other issues.
INTENSIVE FORMULA FOR ALL TYPE OF HAIR CARE SOLUTIONS
6 Natural and Pure Oils Work Together to Give STRONG, NOURISHING, SHINY, SOFT, THICK and DANDRUFF FREE Hair.
Recommended for Both Men and Women.
Jojoba oil is useful for most hair problems: dandruff, hair loss, dry hair, oily hair, split ends hair.
Among the natural care, olive oil is more used to promote hair growth and also being considered best oil for hair growth.
HELPS CONTROL DANDRUFF, HAIR LOSS, DRY HAIR. STIMULATES HAIR GROWTH
TeaTree Oil also helps fight dandruff.
Amla Hair Oil – Rich in vitamins A and C, Amla oil is recommended for best oil for hair.
Castor Oil is used to soften thick or frizzy hair.
Coldpressed Pure Almond Oil Almond oil is rich in Omega 3, 6 & 9 as well as vitamins E, A & B which will help seal in moisture for a long time.
HOW TO USE
Apply a generous amount of oil on your scalp and hair and massage gently in circular motion. Leave on for at least one hour before wash or overnight. Recommendations: Should be used 2-3 times a week for best and noticeable results along with other StBotanica Hair Care Products.
For your holistic wellness, this product contains No Harmful Mineral Oil, No Sulphate / SLES, No Silicons, No Colors or Fragrance, No Artificial Ingredients. This product contains only natural botanical oils and extracts