Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Face Wash, 100ml
- St. Botanica Argan Oil Creamy Face Wash cleanses deeply without drying out the skin.
- It gently removes impurities, dead cells, makeup residues and microbes, helps unclog pores, and leaves the skin softer and visibly clearer and brighter.
- The moisturizing face wash is perfect for normal to dry skin.
- It contains precious Moroccan argan oil blended with sweet almond, grape seed and coconut oils for restoring the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Sugarcane extract and lactic acid are infused in the face wash to help dissolve the dead skin cells that contribute to skin dullness.
- Reviews (1)
For the skin that feels dry and tight after cleansing with soapy cleansers, St. Botanica Argan Oil Creamy Face Wash is the perfect solution. The moisturizing face wash restores your skin’s moisture mantle so that your skin feels soft and hydrated. The deep cleansing action of the face wash washes off dirt and grime trapped in the pores, leaving your face thoroughly clean. With the inclusion of sugarcane extract and lactic acid in the formulation, dead skins are easily dislodged from the surface of your skin. While the rich creamy lather covers your face, the bioactive constituents of the face wash sourced from the finest skin-friendly botanical extracts nourish and rejuvenate the skin. The combined effect of the multiple ingredients on your skin leads to clearer and brighter complexion and healthier skin texture.
Key Features of St. Botanica Argan Oil Creamy Face Wash
- Deep cleansing and moisturizing face wash
- Does not contain harsh cleansing ingredients
- Contains premium quality Moroccan Argan Oil
- Natural oils and botanical extracts infused in face wash for superior skin care
- Helps in enhancing complexion
- Skin feels supple
Benefits of Major Ingredients
Moroccan argan oil is exotic and rare natural oil for skin care. The beneficial effect of this natural emollient is due to its impressive nutrient profile. It’s rich in lipids, vitamin E and antioxidants that help in improving the elasticity of the skin. (1)
Sugarcane Extract and Lactic Acid
Glycolic acid in sugarcane is a natural alpha hydroxy acid. It’s a non-abrasive exfoliating agent that helps dissolve the dead skin. Lactic acid is another alpha hydroxy acid variant derived from sour milk. (2)
Rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes, aloe vera is recognized as a natural moisturizing and nourishing agent. It could easily penetrate the skin and delivers nutrients to the deeper layers of the skin. (3)
Honey helps in rehydrating the skin. It soothes and softens, and its antibacterial property helps to protect the skin from microbes. (4)