Vitamin C Brightening Day Cream With SPF 30 UVA/UVB PA+++, 50g
- St. Botanica Vitamin C Brightening Day Cream hydrates, nourishes, protects and rejuvenates the skin.
- With SPF 30 and PA+++, it shields skin from the UVA and UVB rays of the sun.
- Vitamin C in the day cream helps to improve skin clarity and elasticity. It works synergistically with vitamins B3, B5 and E for advanced skin care.
- Natural oils and plant extracts in the cream help to retain the healthy appearance of the skin.
- It does not contain mineral oil, paraben and harmful chemicals.
- Reviews (0)
St. Botanica Vitamin C Brightening Day Cream deeply moisturizes the skin to restore the healthy protective moisture barrier that gives the skin its supple texture and protects it from environmental stressors. It’s packed with vitamins essential for preserving the healthy appearance of the skin. The cream for daytime use contains mineral-based sun protection agents to protect the skin from tanning and sun damage. The antioxidant property of vitamin C in the cream plays a vital role in minimizing risk of photodamage and maintaining the skin’s healthy texture and tone. Multiple natural skin conditioning agents such as shea butter, Moroccan argan oil, extra virgin olive oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, grape seed oil and honey are combined for intense hydration and nourishment. For superior skin care premium botanical extracts are added to the day cream. With regular use, your skin feels soft and looks smoother and clearer with a healthy glow.
- Deeply moisturizes the skin
- Protects skin from tanning, sunburn and UV ray induced skin damage
- Helps add smoothness and firmness to the skin.
- Helps reduce appearance of premature fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps improve complexion
- Contains vitamins, natural oils and plant extracts for advanced skin care
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Best suited for normal to dry skin
Benefits of Major Ingredients
Vitamin C keeps the skin healthy through its antioxidant activity. It is essential for production of skin collagen. (1)
Vitamin B3 or niacinamide when used topically is known to increase collagen synthesis that helps in reducing appearance of wrinkles. It also helps in lightening skin hyperpigmentation. (2)
Topical vitamin B5 works as a humectant and helps keep the skin hydrated. (3)
Vitamin E protects the skin from UV ray damage. It also helps in keeping the skin moisturized. (4)
Oil obtained from tomato seeds helps make skin soft and smooth and enhances the texture, tone and appearance of the skin. (5)
Argan oil is a remarkable source of vitamin E, and is beneficial for the dry and aging skin. (6)
Shea butter moisturizes and protects the skin from the harsh climate. It improves irritated and dry skin. (7)
Licorice extract is capable of inhibiting the activity of the enzyme responsible for melanin synthesis, and helps to lighten the skin tone. (8)