Vitamin C Skin Brightening Body Lotion, 200ml
- St. Botanica Vitamin C Skin Brightening Body Lotion deeply moisturizes and helps keep the skin hydrated for a longer time
- Vitamin C in the body lotion provides antioxidant support and helps to maintain the skin’s elasticity.
- Hyaluronic acid and vitamin E, which works synergistically with vitamin C, add suppleness and firmness to the skin.
- Pure natural oils, plant butters and botanical extracts are blended in the lotion to enhance the texture and tone of the skin.
- Free from mineral oil, paraben and other harmful chemicals, this non-greasy, fast absorbing body lotion is suitable for moisturizing all types of skin.
- Reviews (0)
St. Botanica’s Vitamins C and E and Hyaluronic Acid enriched body lotion intensely hydrates, nourishes, protects and rejuvenates the skin. It easily penetrates the skin, and rehydrates the dry skin. It restores the skin’s healthy barrier function and binds moisture into the skin, keeping the skin supple for a longer time. Coconut, olive, apricot, wheat germ and grape seed oils are blended with shea butter and kokum butter to provide fast and long-lasting relief from skin dryness. The lotion rich in natural emollients helps to soften the dry patches on your body including the elbows, knees and heels. Vitamins C and E help to increase the antioxidant barrier against free radical induced damage due to exposure to sunlight and environmental pollutants. Vitamin C is also known for its skin lightening property. Licorice, mulberry and lemon extracts in the lotion may help in lightening the hyperpigmented spots and improve skin radiance. For smoother, brighter and more even complexion and firmer skin texture, pamper your skin twice a day with this fabulous body lotion.
- Deeply moisturizes the skin and softens dry skin
- Fast absorbing lotion provides long-lasting hydration without making the skin greasy
- Helps to improve skin elasticity
- Helps lighten blemishes and improves skin tone
- Contains pure natural oils, plant butter, botanical extracts and vitamins for superior skin care
- Does not contain harmful chemicals
- Safe for moisturizing all types of skin
Benefits of Major Ingredients
Vitamin C is an antioxidant your skin needs to protect itself from photodamage. It’s also essential for production of collagen, the substance that gives your skin its healthy elasticity. (1)
Vitamin E is a valuable antioxidant for the skin. The protective effect of vitamin E against UV ray induced damage significantly increases when it is combined with vitamin C. (2)
Hyaluronic acid binds water to the skin and quickly softens the rough skin. (3)
Shea butter moisturizes and restores the suppleness of the skin. It protects against harsh climate and improves the appearance of the dry irritated skin. (4)
Wheat Germ Oil
Packed with fatty acids, protein and vitamin E, wheat germ oil moisturizes, nourishes and regenerates the skin. It’s one of the best emollients for the dry aging skin. (5)
Licorice & Mulberry
The skin lightening effect of both licorice and mulberry extracts is due to their ability to inhibit activity of the enzyme tyrosinase that triggers melanin synthesis. (6)