Are You Battling Acne? Read On To Find How Your Smartphone May Be To Blame
“Nothing changes if nothing changes” Read again
On a day if you get up to see acne and other blemishes on your skin, perhaps you can blame your cell phone for this incompetency. Every time you answer those important calls, your skin is getting more prone to damage. Wondering how? It goes alongside with you to the toilet, in the kitchen, and then it makes contact with your face. You can better understand those lethal repercussions if you don’t limit its use.
By saying this, we don’t mean that you should completely shun the use of mobiles. Our addiction towards these devices is justified as it connects us with our dear ones. Plus, we are a part of a connected society through the use of e-mails, video calling, and voice messages- for example. That’s why owning a cell phone is a fact of life for most of us. But here’s a catch: the convenience of having information from across the globe comes at a price, which is sometimes paid by the largest organ of the body: our skin. You may be aware of the positive part; however, it’s imperative to be cognizant of the negative aspects also. Below we’ll talk about: how your phone can have detrimental effects that can turmoil your complexion!
The Problem: Acne
Most people out there have the knack of taking their cell phones even to their washroom. As a result, invisible microbes accumulate on the screen that can multiply pretty fast. Thus, it is rightly stated that these devices are generally dirty, in fact, very dirty. Per a recent study, it was concluded that our mobiles have more bacteria on them than a public restroom. Now, you can very well imagine the harm these devices can have on your complexion. With each phone call, you invite those nasty germs and other toxins to your skin leading to clogged pores and other breakouts.
- One of the easiest ways of curtailing skin and phone contact is by utilizing the ear-phones. Albeit, not feasible every time, but the more it is done the better it is.
- If you simply can’t commit to an earpiece, ensure that you clean your device at least twice a day. There are cleansers available in the market, particularly for such purposes. Alcohol inculcated in them knocks off the harmful bacteria.
- If you’re someone who has crossed the preventative stage and has a full-blown breakout, our experts recommend sudsing up with a facial cleanser or wash particularly that has Rosewater as an additive. Specifically, you may try the below-mentioned cleansers for immediate and remarkable outcomes. Try St.Botanica Bulgarian Rose Otto Glow Face Wash, powered with the goodness of Bulgarian rose otto essential oil that removes toxic pollutants without causing skin tightness or dryness; replenish hydration so you can relish the long-lasting freshness of roses. While the product is designed for all skin types, the active botanicals and natural additive such as rosewater, rose extracts works wonders for sensitive and oily skin. It is gentle enough to be added to A.M. and P.M. routine with ease. What else’s- rosehip cold-pressed oil and Pro-vitamin B5 dig deep into your pores to eradicate the dirt, dust, and grime which can cause zits in the coming days. Add to your grooming arsenal now!
Always Be Glamorous- Acquire Now!
The Problem: Contact Dermatitis
Most of the phones, but not all of them, that we employ these days have their casings that contain nickel and chromium. Per specialists, nickel is a major contributor to allergies and has also been tagged as one of the biggest skin offenders over the years. In crisp, getting rashes on the side of your cheeks is an indicator that maybe you’re developing an allergic reaction to your phone.
1. Utilizing a plastic case or covering it with a protector-is one of those perfect ways.
2. Try St.Botanica natural products. Check out St.Botanica Pomegranate Radiant Glow Moisturiser SPF 30, which is encapsulated with pomegranate extracts that help in relieving redness and itchiness with boosting nourishment and moisturization at the same time. Plus, all the ingredients are parabens, sulfates, chemical-free and, the product is dermatologically tested also. This multi-faceted moisturizer contains evident compounds like Aloe Vera, Wheat Germ Oil, and Hyaluronic acid which combat free radicals that are the main cause of aging. For day-long hydration, shine dollop of the potion is enough and you’re good to go!
To Say Yes! To Charm ““ Buy
The Problem: “Tech Neck”
Admit this: We’re persistently looking at the screen of our phones, be it to check an SMS notification or to answer that incoming call. This continual staring can engender in breaking down the collagen of the neck. Also, when the neck is tight and blocked, the blood flow movement is greatly impacted. What transpires out are those wrinkles underneath the chin and the neck mundanely termed as tech-neck.
Additionally, with the appearance of these creases, the chances for the loss of inherent elasticity are also augmented. This gives rise to another complaint in people termed the crepey skin.
- As is the case with every skin problem, prevention is imperative that impedes the reoccurrence of troubles. Practicing good postures, holding your phone at eye level, and reading with your chin up is the need of the hour.
- Exercising your neck can also be one of a wonderful way that can abet to maintain proper alignment.
- You may also implement products that foster cell renewal, like the use of retinoid, sunscreen-as an example. Try out St.Botanica Retinol Hyaluronic Acid Professional Facial Serum, formulated with skin cell repairing substance “˜retinol’ that boost collagen production which in turn fights signs of aging. Alongside, Hyaluronic acid a compound that retains 10x times water; with just one pump your moisture is sealed for the day. It also contains vitamin E and C for the brighter and shinier complexion. It’s vegan, cruelty-free, and made up highly effective natural ingredients for younger-looking, spotless, and always shinier complexion.
Bonjour To Allure Skin ““ Add To Cart!
The Problem: Dark Spots
Acknowledging those late night-calls and being on the phone for hours, of course, heats up your phone. Simultaneously, this heat burns your complexion as well, because of an increase in the production of melanin. Consequently, an uneven skin tone and dark sports emerge on the face that can devastate your morale.
- Going hands-free is one of the best options to safeguard your skin from the mobile heat.
- The use of beauty products that are enriched with a high dose of antioxidants can assist in reversing the damage and uplifts the skin.
- A good sunscreen, when applied in the morning before you gear for that long day-may deliver significant results. Explore St.Botanica Vitamin C SPF 75 Dry-Touch Sunscreen, powered by vitamin C which not only regulates the melanin production but also aids in retaining skin elasticity for long-lasting youthful texture. This broad-spectrum SPF 75 contains Retinol, vitamin E, and Hyaluronic acid; they act as a physical barrier for the skin against baneful UVA and UVB rays. As it is dry touch, making this product as a number one pick for people with oily skin. Plus, cool cucumber soothes the inflamed skin whereas green tea extracts protect the texture from free radicals produced by the sun. This all-in-one sun protector is lightweight, non-greasy, and it doesn’t clog pores while works exceptionally well in fighting dullness and pigmentation. And, the result? The super-smooth, bouncy, and hydrated tone throughout the day.
Cheerio To Sun Damage- Shop it!
The Problem: Premature Aging
Did you know that your phone’s LED/blue light is held accountable for those dark circles that you don’t sometimes get a solution for? Yes, many of us have the addiction of employing phones before getting to or comfy beds to sleep. Be it playing an online game, or responding to an e-mail, spending those 10 to 15 minutes is a normal way to go for almost every one of us. And what reverberation can you expect with the imbalance of the sleep cycle: that dark under-eye circles which are the signs of premature aging.
- Turn off your mobiles prior sleeping. Oh, come on-those crucial calls can be answered the next morning. The saying goes right “Be good to your skin. You’ll wear it every day for the rest of your life.”
- Go for an under eye cream, preferring the one that is caffeine supplemented. For, it is the ingredient that assists to mitigate dark circles and under-eye puffiness. Pondering where to find caffeine-infused under eye cream? Here’s St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Oil Anti Wrinkle Rejuvenating Under Eye Cream to give a wakeup call to tired eyes. Magical Moroccan argan oil is loaded with fatty acids that safeguard the delicate area around the eyes from environmental aggressors whereas stellar ingredient caffeine is packed with antioxidants that reduce dark circles as well as it has vasoconstrictor properties that help in decreasing puffiness and fine lines beneath the eyes. And, the formula also contains active botanicals such as Licorice extracts, cucumber, and Wheatgerm oil which offer the plumping effect with soothing benefits. So, if you are looking to say sayonara to tired, dull-looking, and puffy eyes then add this product into your stunner skincare box now! All you get is de-puffed, softer, moisturized, toned, and well-rested eye appearance. Bonus: It is best suited for all skin types because like all products of the brand this one is also free of parabens, sulfates, and mineral oils with no testing done on animals.
Feel Free To Level Up Your Beauty Game- Purchase now!
The Problem: Circadian Rhythm Disruption
The long time unveiling of your eyes to those blue rays of while using the phone before bed-can adversely affect retina sensitivity and hinders the body from transmitting the hormone-melatonin. Hence, because of the improper concentration of this hormone, the body isn’t able to get that deep sleep. This way, the circadian rhythm is disrupted, and the skin which is known to repair itself from the daylong damages isn’t able to do. Subsequently, a parched and saggy complexion can be observed, which may take ample time to recover.
Try to reduce the phone’s brightness as much as possible, so that the damaging effect is assuaged. Besides this, you may even change your phone settings to night mode.To Explore More Products in the Skin Care Range, Click Here:
Also, Don’t Forget to check out our Best Sellers!