Argan Oil: For Hydrated, Silky, Luscious Locks
“Life is short. You might as well live it with really great hair.”
Who wouldn’t want to have luscious and shiny hair? For many of us, our hair plays a vital role in completing our overall appearance. To keep our hair healthy, we invest in so many products. What if there was just one ingredient that could solve all your hair woes.
One such natural ingredient has delivered promising results for many years is Argan oil. It’s a nutrient-rich oil that provides an impressive range of benefits for the hair, skin and nails. Native to Morocco, this is the secret behind the thick and enviable tresses of North African country women.
What is Argan Oil?
Argan oil is derived from the nut of the Argan trees mostly found in the Moroccon region. What makes it a potent ingredient is its rich vitamin E and D content, which are vital for healthy hair. They add lustre to the hair while strengthening and cleansing it from the roots.
In addition to these vitamins, argan oil is also infused with the goodness of Omega 3 and 9 fatty acids. They work their way to provide nutrition to the scalp along with repairing the damaged hair follicles. What more? Your hair will stay hydrated with the abundance of oleic and linoleic acids, and an endless supply of antioxidants.
Is it Worthwhile to Switch to Argan Oil Right Away?
There is more than one reason to choose argan oil for your hair. Traditionally, this oil was used in topical applications and consumed with food because of its beneficial properties. Known commonly as “˜The Nectar of Morocco’, Aragan oil promises five substantial improvements in hair health:
1.Promotes Hair Growth: Argan oil comes with a rich blend of powerful nutrients, as mentioned before, that support and strengthen hair follicles. These nutrients boost the production of new cells on the scalp. This effect is further enhanced when you thoroughly massage the scalp during oiling. A good argan oil massage significantly contributes towards a healthy flow of blood to your scalp, strengthening the follicles and aids thicker hair growth.
2.Deep Conditioning: Beauty and Hair Experts can vouch that argan oil generously contributes to making the hair soft and silky. If you are someone who struggles with frizzy hair after a hair wash, argan oil is your saviour. It deep-conditions the tresses, which makes your hair smooth and manageable. Not only that, but argan oil also prevents the formation of split-ends, making lifeless and damaged hair healthier. Try the Moroccan Argan Hair Conditioner which deeply nourishes the hair, leaving it shiny and soft.
3. Protection from the Sun: Also known as the “Gold of Morocco,” argan oil has been a primary beauty ingredient among Moroccan women for centuries. It is applied to the hair and skin to protect them from the harmful UV rays of the sun. The level of antioxidants present in the oil is known to protect the skin from free radical damage. Additionally, argan oil shields the hair from dryness and any other damage caused by UV rays exposure.
4. Prevents Hair Loss: Bid goodbye to hair thinning with Argan Oil. The presence of vitamin E in argan oil is proven beneficial in strengthening hair and maintaining scalp health. The vitamin plays a significant role in preventing hair breakage and loss. Thus, applying the oil at regular intervals will ensure that hair fall or breakage is reduced significantly.
5. Makes hair manageable: Keeping your hair looking prim and proper all the time is no easy task. For those with curly or frizzy hair, especially the challenges can be additional frustrating. If you struggle with tangled and frizzy hair, argan oil is just what you need. The Moroccan oil is enriched with ingredients that make your hair smooth and extremely manageable. You will no longer experience the pain and stress that comes into combing and handling your locks once you start using this oil.
Those with frizzy or curly hair should definitely try St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Serum to detangle it quickly and make it easier to groom. This incredible product is enriched with other natural ingredients like Avocado, grapeseed and olives to give you voluminous hair.
Essential Tips For Healthy Hair
You now know the endless benefits of argan oil, but there are some measures that you need to take to improve the results. Not many people pay attention to simple daily activities that help keep hair healthy and strong. Here are some simple tips that are sure to transform the way you wear your hair.
1.Comb your hair daily. You cannot miss this easy but essential activity. Combining your hair will maintain the blood circulation of the scalp required for strong, lustrous hair. Additionally, it will keep them detangled, which will ensure less breakage and easy maintenance.
2. Get a haircut at least once every two months. Ask your hairdresser to dedicatedly ping you for this and make it a win-win situation for both of you. Cutting the tips at regular intervals ensures the removal of split-ends which are responsible for curbing hair growth.
3. Avoid using heat treatments on a regular basis. Try drying your hair the natural way and make it a point to use hair styling equipment only for special events. The harsh heat from these devices often causes irreplaceable damage to your hair.
In conclusion, your hair deserves the best. Take time for its proper care and nurture it to optimum health. The first step is to get your bottle of argan oil immediately, and you can say goodbye to unwanted, chemical-laden hair products. Visit https://stbotanica.in/ to browse through the vast collection and shop according to your hair concerns.
To Explore More Products in the Moroccan Argan Range, Click Here:
Also, Don’t Forget to Check Out Our Best Sellers!