Do you struggle with dull, frizzy and lifeless hair? Well, you are not alone. These are the common hair issues faced by everyone nowadays. Thankfully, you can do more than fret about them. Nature has blessed us with countless natural ingredients that help to combat almost any hair-related issue.
One such ingredient that has been used in traditional remedies and passed on across generations stands out the most. We are talking about red onion, a common item found in every household, rich in nutrients that keep your hair healthy. Oriental Botanics Red Onion Range
is the most convenient and effective way to enjoy the benefits of this simple yet potent ingredient.
Let us begin with a list of easy tips to keep hair healthy while delving into the details of these wonderful products:
A Straight "No" to Chemicals and Dyes
We put our hair through so much every day. Whether it is heat styling, sun exposure or chemical-based products, there are so many things that are part of our daily regimen that do more harm than good to our hair. If you want your tresses to look healthier, you should start by choosing products made with natural ingredients. The harsh chemicals found in most hair care products not only strip hair of its moisture, but also cause additional issues.
But we all love experimenting with our hair from time to time. So, what can we do to protect it?
Well, you can now combat these hair issues by trying Red Onion Hair Mask from Oriental Botanics
. Onion does wonders by supplying antioxidants and flavonoids to your scalp, thereby reversing problems like premature hair graying.
Packed with bioactive ingredients, this hair mask constitutes 26 organic natural oils that promote natural growth, nourish the scalp, and restore the moisture in your locks. Because of its therapeutic properties, this hair mask makes for an ideal solution for chemically treated hair. Made with all natural ingredients, this hair mask is suitable for all hair types like curly, dry, colored, or chemically treated hair. Besides the essential goodness of the red onion mask, it also aids in controlling excessive hair thinning.
Oiling is a Must
- If you trust your grandma's remedies, you would know that oiling is considered excellent for healthier and voluminous hair.
- Oiling acts as a holistic remedy for everything, be it dull tresses, dry scalp or split-ends. Don't forget the stress-relieving benefits of oiling!
- Oiling is the go-to solution for damaged hair. It rejuvenates your hair after all those harsh chemical treatment sessions. Besides that, it also prevents dandruff. The use of certain types of oils enriched with botanical ingredients goes a long way to keep your hair away from breakage, dryness, dry ends and frizz.
- One such product is the Red Onion Hair Oil by Oriental Botanics. Crafted for superior hair care, this hair oil makes hair lustrous and keeps itchy scalp and dandruff at bay.
- Formulated with 30 botanical ingredients, this hair oil features multiple herbal extracts that stimulate hair growth. Improve the texture of your hair with this cold-pressed oil, which takes care of your crowning glory. Due to its rapid penetration properties that moisturize and hydrate the scalp, it controls hair-breakage effectively.
- When selecting a hair oil for colored, dry, and damaged hair, always go for an oil that is chemical-free, vegan, and suitable for all hair types. Try hair products rich in aloe vera, coconut, green tea, and marshmallow to bring life to your hair.
Choose the Right Shampoo
The market is overcrowded with shampoos containing harsh chemicals. Therefore, it is advisable to choose a shampoo that caters to your needs. If you are experiencing a lot of hair fall, dealing with frizzy hair or want to tame your curly locks, it is time to make a switch. Oriental Botanics' Red Onion Hair Shampoo
is extremely gentle and mild. This shampoo constitutes 27 of the highest quality bioactive ingredients to smoothen your hair. It leaves your hair soft, shiny, smooth, and lustrous while strengthening the hair follicles. Its cleansing properties help eradicate dirt, oil, and product residues, thereby leaving your scalp as clean as a whistle.
Hair Conditioners Are Definitely Worth The Shot
Nobody likes dealing with tangled hair. Due to frequent exposure to harsh chemicals, you sometimes strip the hair of its natural moisture. But you can still bring life back into your damaged tresses. Thanks to ingredients like red onion extracts, which infuse life back into the hair shafts, making hair look smoother and shinier. This powerhouse of deep moisturizing agents strengthens the roots and prevents the breakage of weak hair follicles.
To get rid of dry, damaged, and brittle hair, try Oriental Botanics' Red Onion Hair Conditioner
. This hair conditioner contains 25 bioactive ingredients for advanced hair care. Devoid of mineral oils and harsh chemicals, this conditioner is completely vegan in composition and is advantageous in boosting hair growth. When it comes to reliability, this product tops the list because it is made from Brahmi, Red Onion Oil, Bhringraj, Fenugreek Seeds, Kalonji, Gotu Kola and Manjistha. These ingredients sync together to deeply moisturize your hair, thereby soothing a dry and itchy scalp. The antioxidant and antimicrobial properties strengthen hair roots and minimize hair damage.
Other Benefits of Red Onion Range for Healthy Hair
- Rich in keratin, vitamin B6, folate, and other essential minerals like magnesium, iron, and potassium.
- Onion extracts keep scalp infections at bay.
- Sulfur promotes the regeneration of hair follicles and keeps hair thinning and breakage in control.
- Antioxidants prevent premature graying.
- Improves circulation, thereby resulting in nourished hair follicles.
- Delivers shine, beauty, and health to your tresses.
Enriched with a mix of natural ingredients, the Red Onion range by Oriental Botanics is a saviour for your hair. Make sure you enjoy the goodness of these products, especially if you are looking for something natural and fast-acting.
To Explore More Products in the Red Onion Range, Click Here
Also, Don't Forget to check out our Best Sellers