Relaxing Body Massage Oil, 200ml
Deeply Soothing, Calming & Relaxing Massage Oil with the Goodness of Pure Oils
(MRP incl. of all taxes)
- WHAT IT IS
- HOW TO USE
- WHAT'S IN IT
This body massage oil is enriched with botanical elements that help in soothing the sore muscles and diminishing joint pain. It assists in relaxing the tired body.
- Pacifies and cools the sore muscles
- Helps to minimize pain in muscles and joints
- Assists in relaxation
This is a mix of organic cold-pressed oils and plant extracts with analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Massaging with this oil helps to diminish pain in the back, legs, arms, knees, and body. A relaxing body massage helps spur blood circulation and strengthens the joints and muscles. It is an ideal massage oil for people involved in sporting activities and exhausting workouts. It relaxes the athletic muscles and helps in retaining them to their healthy state. This oil quickly penetrates the skin and delivers the bioactive compounds to the muscle tissues that help minimize discomfort in the muscles in a short time. It deeply hydrates the skin and softens the dry skin. Regular usage helps enhance the functions of your muscles and joints and improves the texture of your skin. This massage oil is suitable for everyone. Free from mineral oil, paraben, phthalate, sulfates, and toxic compounds, this is a 100% pure product. It is a vegan product and has not been tested on animals. Oriental Botanics is a PETA-certified cruelty-free brand.
- Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) Rasna is beneficial for inflammation and provides excellent comfort to people affected by asthma.
- Eranda (Ricinus communis) In western countries, Eranda is known as castor. The seeds, roots, leaves and oil are all used for medicinal motives.
- Nirgundi (Vitex Negundo) Nirgundi grows in several parts of India. It has various medicinal characteristics.
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum Ammi) Popularly known as Bishops weed, this natural ingredient may prove effective in cold, flu, bronchitis and arthritis.
- Gandh Prasarini (Paederia Foetida) This plant grows in central and eastern Himalayas. This is used for boosting intestinal and has antioxidant effects.
- Rasone (Allium Sativum) Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, this natural ingredient has anti-microbial and antibacterial properties.
- Deodar (Cedrus Deodara) It is found all over northern India. It is a reliable astringent that proves advantageous for ulcers.
- Padmaka (Prunus Cerasoides) Also known as cherry, this is an ayurvedic herb used in various skin treatments to enhance the complexion.
- Kadam (Anthocephalus Indicus) It is an influential medicinal plant that belongs to the Rubiaceae family. The presence of many phytochemicals and secondary metabolites give it several pharmacological and biological properties that help abolish many diseases.
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) It has enough pharmacological properties like anti-microbial, anti-arthritic, anti-stress etc. It has been used for ulcers, insomnia and senile dementia for centuries.
- Shudda Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) The plant grows wild in barren lands, rocky areas, and hot places with minimum rainfall. It may prove beneficial for rheumatoid arthritis and joint functions.
- Peppermint (Menthol) (Mentha Piperita) It is embedded with all the goodness of cineol, limonene, menthofuran, menthol and menthone.
- Karpura (Camphor) (Cinnamomum Camphora) It has a wide range of medicinal benefits. It is used as an energizer, bronchodilator, analgesic and antiseptic.
- Gandhpoorna Tail (Gaultheria Fragrantissima) It is found in the Central and Eastern Himalayas. The main element present is Methyl salicylate, an analgesic that helps subside pain in sprain, arthritis, joint, and knee pain.
- Safeda Tail (Eucalyptus Globulus) The oil is used as an antiseptic, a perfume, as an ingredient in cosmetics, flavouring, dental preparations, and industrial solvents for ages. It is beneficial in relieving muscle and joints pain.
Size: 200 ML
Morpheme Remedies Pvt Ltd. 26 C, Madhya Marg, 19A, Sector 19, Chandigarh, 160019"
Country of Origin:
Disclaimer: We recommend carrying out a patch test
Important: All the products shipped will have a shelf life of minimum 6 months
Review this product
Share your thoughts with everyone
RATINGS & REVIEWS (4 Reviews)
I had massage on this Sunday when after hectic working for one week, I felt relaxed completely and my body was again ready for my duty without having any tiredness. A very good massgae oil indeed.
Good relaxing oil
It's good quality of products
great results 👏 and good quality product 👌 useful... good services 👍and packaging 📦 owsm...
No Questions Found