When used for body massage, this aromatic oil pacifies and relaxes the sore muscles and its delightful fragrance helps relieve stress and refreshes the senses. Moreover, it also helps the skin to hold moisture and keeps it graceful and radiant for a longer time.
- Pacifies sore muscles
- Amplifies circulation
- Helps to make skin soft
- Enhances mood
This body massage oil has the dual benefit of reducing muscle tension and intensely moisturizing the skin. It is a blend of various organic cold-pressed natural oils that are rich in vital skin-friendly nutrients. This oil easily penetrates the skin and nourishes the deeper layers of the skin. It is suitable for different types of body massages such as deep tissue, Swedish, Shiatsu and Thai. The mesmerizing fragrance of the essential oil blend soothes the tired mind and the exhausted body at the end of a long stressful day. Its aroma melts away tension and helps you to unwind. It softens the dry and rough areas of your body and improves the texture of your skin. A deeply moisturized skin can easily retain its youthful elasticity for a longer time. The highest quality oils are combined in the right proportions for maximum benefits. Free from mineral oil, paraben, phthalate, and sulfate, this is a 100% natural product. It is a vegan product and has not been tested on animals. Oriental Botanics is a PETA-certified cruelty-free brand.
- Bran Oil 20% Do you know that it is used for anti-ageing in Japan? It moisturizes and hydrates the skin well, reduces pigmentation providing even skin tone, reduces signs of ageing like fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin E, vitamin B, omega 3 & 9 fatty acids and antioxidants in this oil are known for its skin protection property; and thus, it protects from environmental stressors which cause ageing by damaging the skin. It seeps into the skin providing all the nutritional benefits.
- Sweet Almond Cold Pressed Oil 20% Call it as a perfect muscle relaxant and it is good for dry, inflamed and prematurely aged skin. This is also in vitamin E, various minerals, and fatty acids.
- Virgin Golden Jojoba Cold Pressed Oil 10% This oil absorbs into the skin quickly; thus, it occupies place in massage oils. Its other important property is antibacterial property and is non-irritant to the skin.
- Grapeseed Cold Pressed Oil 15% You can say this is one of the best massage oils. Being non-sticky it is comfortable to use this oil and it does not provoke allergies. Vitamin E and linoleic acid are present in this oil. Linoleic acid is present in high proportion. These two nutrients are good for skin.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Cold Pressed Oil 15% This oil is rich in saturated fats and contain fatty acids. This is the purest form of coconut oil and its antimicrobial, hydrating and moisturizing.
- Avocado Cold Pressed Oil 10% Its rich in vitamin A, B1, B2 and D, and minerals like potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium. It penetrates deep into the epidermis better than various oils. It averts premature ageing, reduces inflammation and moisturizes the skin.
- Safflower Seed Cold Pressed Oil 5% Safflower oil is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) and vitamin E. Both these are required for good skin and .
- Sandalwood Essential Oil This oil is known to provide calmness and mental clarity. It is also known for its antiviral, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-ageing properties. It is antispasmodic which means it averts and fights against spasms of nerves, blood vessels and muscles.
- Neroli Essential Oil This oil is known for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, and this is a stress reliever too. It also controls blood pressure and brings down the cortisol levels. Cortisol is known as stress hormone. Rich in antioxidants, it eliminates all the toxins. One of the specialities of this oil is that it repairs and rejuvenates skin. It also relieves , reduces stretch marks, and help one have sound sleep and sweet dreams.
Size: 200 ML
Morpheme Remedies Pvt Ltd. 26 C, Madhya Marg, 19A, Sector 19, Chandigarh, 160019"
Country of Origin:
Disclaimer: We recommend carrying out a patch test
Important: All the products shipped will have a shelf life of minimum 6 months