/Best Skin Care Products
/St.Botanica Vitamin C, E & Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Face Scrub, 100ml
St.Botanica Vitamin C, E & Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Face Scrub, 100ml
Vitamin C, E & Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Face Scrub, 100ml
(MRP incl. of all taxes)
- WHAT IT IS
- HOW TO USE
- WHAT'S IN IT
A face brightening scrub with Vitamin C, E & Hyaluronic Acid.
This St.Botanica Face Scrub is made with fine Walnut Shell Powder and Apricot Seed Powder that help exfoliate skin & get rid of dullness.
It helps reduce pigmentation, dark spots & uneven skin tone, revealing clearer & softer skin underneath.
Made with a stable & effective derivative of Vitamin C, 3-0 Ethyl Ascorbic Acid.
Discover the secret to youthful, rejuvenated skin with St.Botanica Vitamin C, E & Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Face Scrub. Use this Vitamin C scrub once or twice a week to bid farewell to dull, dry skin and welcome even-toned radiance. The blend of Vitamin C & E nourishes, brightens & protects the skin from environmental damage. While, the Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and plumps the skin, giving it a youthful and healthy appearance.
1) Illuminates Skin: The Vitamin C formula, infused with Lemon & Orange Oil, helps target tanning, dark spots and pigmentation, leaving skin with a youthful glow.
2) Gently Exfoliates: With natural exfoliants like Walnut Shell Powder & Apricot Seed Powder, this St.Botanica Face Scrub gently polishes skin. It helps to remove deep-seated impurities, blackheads and dead skin cells.
3) Hydrates Skin: Hyaluronic Acid is a humectant that helps retain skins moisture to keep it hydrated and plump.
4) Fights Skin Ageing: Vitamin C & Coll-Gain stimulate collagen production to keep skin elasticity intact. Blended with the protection of Vitamin E, it helps reduce the effect of free radical damage on the skin to preserve youthfulness.
5) For Best Results: Complete your skin brightening regime with St.Botanica's bestselling Vitamin C Face Wash & Vitamin C Serum.
Who Should Use It?
St.Botanica Vitamin C Face Scrub is suitable for normal, dry, oily & combination skin types. Patch testing is recommended for people with sensitive skin.
Why Should You Use It?
No mineral oils
Ethically sourced natural ingredients
Review this product
Share your thoughts with everyone
RATINGS & REVIEWS (1 Reviews)
No Questions Found